Your Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment paper must include:
1 Alternative strategies (giving advantages and disadvantages for each). Â There should
be at least two alternative strategies identified and discussed.
2. Projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of
Cash Flows) for 3 years into the future. Â This must be broken down by year into two
(2) columns: 1 column without your strategy and 1 column with your strategy. Â The
without column should serve as the basis for your with strategy column and only
those financial statement accounts that will be changed, based on your strategy,
should be impacted.
3. Include Projected ratios for the without and with strategy by year. Â Discuss how
these ratios compare and contrast with the historical findings.
4. Cost Analysis completed on an Excel tab that outlines the cost that will be incurred
to implement the strategy. Â This information should correspond with the With
Strategy on the Projected Financial Statements, linking of cells to the financial
statements is encouraged.
5. Net Present Value analysis of proposed strategyâ€™s new cash flow â€“ you may also
use Excel to solve for this. Â From the income statement the change in operating
income between your with and without strategy should serve as your cash inflow
for each year.
NOTE: To construct the first cash flow (cf1) the new revenue from your strategy(s)
must be discounted back to the present value by calculating EBIT (Operating
Income on the Income Statement) and that figure will be your cfn for each year. cf0
(initial cost of your strategy), cf1 (discounted cash flow first year), r (opportunity
cost of capital, the rate of the next best alternative use of cash/debt/equity
a. ????????????= â€•????????0 + Â ????????1
(1 + ????)1 + ????????2
(1 + ????)2 + ????????3
(1 + ????)3… ????????????
(1 + ????)????
6. Implementation strategy â€“ how and when will the strategy be implemented, this
should outline the who, how, what, and when of the implementation process.
7. Specific recommended strategy and long term objectives
Explain why you chose the strategy, discuss the advantages/benefits to
organizational success and sustainability. Â Incude a discussion of the challenges or
disadvantages that may arise as a result of the strategic choice.
8. Text must follow this order with current APA level headings for each component.
Place the results of the case study analysis in a Word document include matrices as appendices
and a reference page. Â Submit a separate Excel document for your Historical financials,
Projections, NPV, and Cost of the strategy.
Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment Instructions
Continue working on the individual case study started in
Case Study: Matrices Assignment of ABC Corporation. Complete this portion of the case study:
Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume your group is a consulting team asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
The completed case study must include these components, with portions to be submitted over several modules as the
Case Study: Matrices Assignment, the
Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment, and the
Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
Â· Cover page (must include the company name, your name, the date of submission, and a references page; the document must follow current APA guidelines)
Â· A total of 12 – 15 pages (for all there parts, combined) of narrative text, this does not include the financial statements, reference pages, or matrices
Â· Reference page (follow current APA guidelines)
Â· Historical Financial Statements, Proforma Financial Statements, NPV Calculations and a Cost Sheet for the strategy in an Excel document
Â· Matrices, which must be exhibits/attachments in the appendix and not part of the body of the analysis (The Strategy Club has excellent templates/examples for exhibits and matrices).
You will use the information completed in
Case Study: Matrices, and Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis as part of your
Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment final document. Be sure to make any corrections to Part One and Part Two based on feedback given on each of the assignments.
Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment paper must include:
1. Executive Summary â€“ this should be no more than one page and provide the reader with an overview of what will be contained in the following pages. The problem and strategic solution being recommended should be in this summary. Details for the choice and implementation and data to support the decision should be contained in the following sections.
2. Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
3. A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
4. Analysis of the firmâ€™s existing business m
By Joseph Redfearn
March 9, 2023
â€œAnd any active-duty military with a valid military ID feel free to board at this time.â€ This statement over the loud speaker allowing me to be lazy and not set an alarm on my phone to check into my flight the second Iâ€™m allowed to and no matter what board after the A boarding is why I personally fly Southwest Airlines. However, this is not the case for everyone, btu there is an abundance of reasons why over 123 million people agree with me and chose to fly with Southwest last year. These reasons could range from the fact that Southwest doesnâ€™t charge baggage fees, that Southwest has flexible cancelations for their flights, or it could be that Southwest offers the same standard flight experience as their competitors normally at a fraction of the cost. While Southwest Airlines is a successful company with a 20-billion-dollar valuation they are far from perfect and can expand on their current mission statement and make some improvements to make it so that there is no question in peopleâ€™s mind what airline they want to fly with for their next vacation.
Existing mission Statement
Southwest Airlines does not have an outright mission statement, but rather two statements; their purpose and their vision. The Purpose according to the front page of Southwest Airlines website is â€œTo connect People to what’s important in their lives through friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travelâ€ and the vision statement just underneath the purpose statement is â€œTo be the world’s most loved, most efficient, and most profitable airline.â€ (Southwest Airlines 2023). These statements combined create Southwest Airlines mission statement. This mission statement is warm and heart felt statement that anyone can read and support however, this mission statement only addresses 7 out of the 9 components that all great mission statements are comprised of. The first component is the customers and unfortunately Southwestâ€™s mission statement does not particularly address a customer base (1). The mission statement does address the product and service that Southwest offers by stating â€œair travelâ€ (2). Unfortunately stating air travel does not address where this firm actually competes geographically because southwest is solely a north American based airline (3). Southwestâ€™s mission statement may not get into the technology of the company past â€œefficient, reliable, low-cost air far,â€ but that would imply that the company is technologically current (4). Southwest states verbatim that they want to be â€œthe most profitable airlineâ€ in their vision statement which would address their emphasis on the conc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.