Public Service Announcement for Emerging Adults Assignment Instructions
The purpose of this Public Service Announcement for Emerging Adults Assignment is to write a public service announcement (PSA) to help adults understand emerging adulthood.
1. Watch three videos found in the
Resource section for this
Public Service Announcement for Emerging Adults Assignment, taking notes using the study guides provided.
2. Based on what you learn, write a PSA (public service announcement) to help older adults (parents, employers, pastors, etc.) understand emerging adults. Use these questions to organize your thoughts about emerging adulthood:
· Who are they? Define general characteristics.
· What are they doing? What developmental tasks are generally a part of this life stage (hint: think about Eriksons theory).
· What are their major concerns?
· Which presentation provides the best advice? Which advice that was given is least helpful? What advice would you give your previous self (if you are past this stage) or your current self (if you are currently in emerging adulthood)?
Public Service Announcement for Emerging Adults Assignment must contain 300 500 words.
4. At least one specific idea from each of the videos must be included. You may also include information from Scripture, our textbook or other scholarly sources.
5. Identify your sources with an APA formatted citation and reference entry (current edition). Please contact your instructor if you have any questions about this.
6. Submit your work.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Who is This Person?
Sam B. Sample
School of Behavioral Sciences, Liberty University
PSYC 210: Developmental Psychology
Instructor Jennifer Kennedy
February 27, 2023
Who is This Person?
BEEP »; BEEP »; BEEP! May I have your attention please for an important public service announcement.
Begin your PSA with an attention-getting fact, statistic, or humorous statement. Remember that this PSA should be directed at adults who need to understand more about individuals in this stage of life. Be sure to include at least one citation from
each of the 3 video presentations (see citation examples below). The general rule is that if you use information that would not be considered common knowledge you must identify your source with a citation. Feel free to also include information from our textbook and/or Scripture. If you choose to include Scripture, provide a citation in the text and list the Bible in your reference list. Each paragraph should include 3-5 sentences. Your PSA should
include any direct quotes (except possibly brief quotes from Scripture).
Next, using information from our textbook and/or the video presentations, define the general characteristics of individuals in the stage of life known as emerging adulthood. While it is acceptable/encouraged to use a more casual tone for this assignment, be sure that information that is not common knowledge is cited and that it is factual/accurate. Each paragraph should include 3-5 sentences.
In the next section of your PSA talks about the developmental tasks that are typically a part of this stage of life. For example, what can we learn from Erikson about this stage of life? What are the major goals a young man or woman might have in emerging adulthood? What might be some major concerns? Did I mention that each paragraph should include at least 3-5 sentences?
Finish your PSA by sharing advice from at least one of the presentations that you consider particularly valuable. What advice would you give your previous self (if you are past this stage) or your current self (if you are currently in emerging adulthood)? Again, remember to use an APA-formatted citation to identify your source. Also note that any source cited in your paper must be listed in your reference section. If you include Scripture, it should be cited in your text and listed in your references. Each paragraph should include 3-5 sentences. Your entire PSA should include 300-500 words. Do not just focus on word count but strive for depth and detail in writing about this pivotal stage of life.
To cite material from Arnetts presentation use either TED (2015) mentioned or (TED, 2015).
To cite information from Jays p
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.