Worksheet 1: Understanding Comparative Advantage
Your Country: Austrailia
Directions: Complete this worksheet.
Suppose the US can produce 100 shirts or create 50 software programs, and that Honduras can produce 60 shirts or 20 software programs. Graph and label the production possibilities curves below for each country. Assume that the production possibilities curves are linear. (Choose ‘Insert-Shape’ and then choose the line tool to make your graphs.)
50 100 Software
1. What is the opportunity cost of producing a shirt in the US, stated in terms of software programs? (Show how you calculated your answer.)
2. What is the opportunity cost of producing a shirt in Honduras, stated in terms of software programs?
3. Which country has a comparative advantage in shirt production? How do you know?
4. Go to the CIA Fact Book, https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/ Look up your country, and write down three major Exports and three major Imports
Imports: 1)_______________, 2)_____________________, 3)________________
Exports: 1)_______________, 2)_____________________, 3)_________________
A narrative essay is a type of essay that tells a story about a personal experience or an event. Here are some steps to help you write a narrative essay easily:
Choose a topic: The first step in writing a narrative essay is to choose a topic. Think of a personal experience or an event that you want to write about. This could be something that happened to you or something that you witnessed.
Develop a thesis statement: Once you have chosen a topic, develop a thesis statement. This is the main point or message that you want to convey in your essay. The thesis statement should be a single sentence that summarizes the main idea of your essay.
Write an outline: Write an outline of your essay, including an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. The introduction should set the stage for your story, and the body paragraphs should describe the events in detail. The conclusion should tie everything together and leave the reader with a final thought.
Write the introduction: In the introduction, grab the reader’s attention with an interesting hook or opening sentence. Provide some background information on the topic, and end the introduction with your thesis statement.
Write the body paragraphs: In the body paragraphs, describe the events of your story in detail. Use sensory details and descriptive language to bring the events to life. Use chronological order to help the reader follow the story.
Write the conclusion: In the conclusion, wrap up the story and restate your thesis statement. Provide a final thought or reflection on the events of the story.
Edit and revise: Once you have completed your essay, take some time to edit and revise it. Check for grammar and spelling errors, and make sure your ideas flow logically.
Remember, when writing a narrative essay, it’s important to bring the events of your story to life with descriptive language and sensory details. With these steps, you can write a narrative essay easily and effectively.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.