Wk 4 – Summative Assessment: Mythological Archetypes Presentation
Please note:Â Speaker notes DO NOT APPEAR ON SLIDES.Â The slides are used for images and only two or three lines of text. The “real work” gets done in the white area beneath each slide, where speaker notes appear. 4-5 good-sized sentences should be offered for each set of speaker notes.
You are once again volunteering at your local library. The visiting group of seventh graders are returning for a presentation on heroes, myths, and modern society. You want the students to relate to how mythology influences contemporary characters they are familiar with today.
This assignment will allow you to demonstrate how effectively you can identify mythological archetypes in contemporary culture (Course Learning Outcome #2).
SelectÂ a contemporary story in the form of a novel, movie, or video game that is inspired by a mythological epic or hero’s quest.
CreateÂ anÂ 8- to 10-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with detailed speaker notes of (at least 4-5 good-sized sentences for each set of notes) about the contemporary heroâ€™s or heroine’s quest geared to an audience of seventh graders. No PDF documents please.Â
IncludeÂ the following in your presentation:
- A short explanation of archetypes and heroes
- Brief description of the plight of your selected main characterâ€”the feat(s) he or she must execute for the benefit of society in the face of challenges
- Other archetypes within the story and a brief description of their roles in the hero’s quest
- Research about the mythological and cultural origins of the story; explanation of parallels between the myth(s) and the contemporary story it inspired
- Relating these to the conflicts and choices ordinary humans struggle with
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.