With no rules, I have one hour Youtube meeting about Sherman Oaks Homeowners Association February 2023 Community Meeting with LA County.
Please I want the following:
3 pages double-spaced summary including just the main points and what’s going on at this meeting and try to use bullet points, I have a simple in the files, please look into it.
So, most of it is like bullet points just like the example,
The youtube video.
Elias Al Hamrashdi
· President of SOHA Matt and VP Bob Anderson introduce themselves and other members on the board.
· Senior Lead Officers give their reports.
· Break ins and burglaries on Ventura Blvd. west of Van Nuys toward Sepulveda
· Crime rates in the area increased by 30%, while Property crime increased up by 4%
· Concerns of burglary and long wait times on phone calls to the police station.
· Neighborhood Prosecutor for the City Attorney
· Ventura and Stern concerns: Working with local government and law enforcement to prevent negative attention.
· Working with CD4 and LAPD: Collaborating with local police and Council District 4.
· Making more progress: Taking steps to improve the situation.
· Trying to prevent the negative attention that the city has been getting by stopping negative publicity.
· Communicating and collaborating with businesses on Ventura
· Field Deputy for Council Member
· Women’s wellness workshop: Free self-defense class offered October 22nd or 23rd.
· Event on October 29th at the Van Nuys Sherman Oaks Park at 5:30
· Department of Transportation speed hump application open for public use.
· Homeless count numbers CD4 saw unsheltered homeless go down 4%
· Committee report
· State housing bills: Legislation proposed to change state housing regulations.
· Local concerns about rezoning: Areas in the neighborhood are being considered for rezoning.
· Overlays: 5-7 story apartment buildings in single family housing neighborhoods: Proposals to construct taller buildings in single-family housing areas.
· Want housing placed in commercial areas: Suggestions to build housing in commercial districts.
· Want to move the overlays: Attempts to relocate the proposed overlay changes.
· Metro Sepulveda Corridor Project Updates
· Issues with metro communicating with the public: Metro has not been communicating their plans effectively with the public.
· Don’t consider affordability: Metro has not taken affordability into account.
· Every metro project has been grossly over budget.
· Misses’ poorer communities in LA: Poorer communities in LA have not been given consideration.
· Avoiding affordable railways: Affordable railway options have been overlooked.
· Denying the wishes of neighborhoods and businesses: Neighborhoods and businesses have not had their wishes taken into account.
· Chair of SOHA Homelessness Committee
· Members of the committee working on fostering cooperation of law enforcement to enforce maximum permissible enforcement by law against homelessness encroachments
· Cultivate relatio
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.