What is Leadership Training?
What is Leadership Training?
Week 10 Assignment – Leadership Training Webinar
For this assignment you will create a presentation to explain the aspects of leadership in an organization. The following scenario provides context for you as you create this PowerPoint.
Your manager has asked you to develop training materials to help employees understand the role of leadership within your organization. You will need to deliver this training via webinar for remote staff. Your manager expects you to be polished and ready to deliver a professional webinar and has asked you to submit a recording for her review before the live event. Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library and the Internet to research the topics for this webinar.
If you haven’t already done so, review the preparation activity for this assignment, Hiring Leaders, in Week 9.
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 4â€“8 slides (one or two slides per topic) in which you discuss each of the following leadership training topics:
Leadership Style and Impact: Assess the three key elements of a leadership style and the impact that those elements can make on business success.
Provide background for your answer and detailed support for your rationale in your speaker’s notes.
Motivation: Determine two key ways in which a leader can motivate employees to achieve their goals for the organization.
Provide background for your answer and support for your rationale in your speaker notes.
Managerial Communication: Give three recommendations for a leader to articulate their vision for the company to employees and other stakeholders.
Provide examples for your answer in your speaker’s notes.
Hiring Leaders: Describe at least two criteria you would use to evaluate whether an applicant’s leadership style is a good fit for your organization.
Provide background for your answer and support for your rationale in your speaker’s notes.
Prepare and record a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 4â€“8 content slides, with detailed speaker’s notes that discuss each of the leadership training topics and that is professional in presence and tone.
Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Professional Writing and Narrated PowerPoint Requirements
Your PowerPoint presentation must be visually appealing and follow these formatting requirements:
Use headings on each slide and at least one relevant graphic (photographs, charts, clip art, and so on).
Apply slide design best practices (minimal text, supporting graphics, and proper mechanics, grammar, and spelling) for a professional presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.