The Signature Assignment includes three parts. In Part 1, you will
demonstrate your knowledge of statistical analyses discussed in both
courses. Furthermore, you will provide examples of when is appropriate
to use each one of them. In Parts 2 and 3, you are provided with two
scenarios where you have to discuss your designs and answer each of
the questions provided in each scenario.
Listed below are various statistical analyses from EDR-8201 and
EDR-8202. Briefly describe one way you could use each of the analyses
in a research setting.
â— Simple linear regression
â— Multiple regression
â— Factorial analysis of variance
â— Multivariate analysis of variance
â— Factor analysis
Assume that you are conducting one of the statistical analyses
mentioned above, and you must decide between using a one- or
two-tailed test. When will be appropriate to use a one-tailed test? When
will be appropriate to use a two-tailed test?
With the current flourishing use of technology in education, a school
district wants to conduct a study to determine which high-tech,
student-centered instructional method would be more successful in
preparing students to take standardized tests in the district. You are
hired as a statistician for the district to help them elucidate this issue.
As the statistician, you are investigating the longitudinal effects (one
academic year) of different high-tech, student-centered instructional
methods on the results of standardized mathematical tests. You have
four groups; each one will be using a different high-tech,
student-centered instructional method approach (inquiry-based learning,
expeditionary learning, personalized learning, and game-based
Describe the data analysis plan for this project, and be sure to address
the following in your response:
1. Define your independent and dependent variables and your design
2. What is your research hypothesis (hypotheses) and the
corresponding null hypothesis (hypotheses)?
3. Which statistical methods or tests do you plan to use to describe
your data and test your hypothesis? Briefly explain the purpose for
including each of the methods or tests in your analysis.
4. What are the assumptions for the statistical test of your
hypotheses? How will you determine if those assumptions are
reasonable for your data?
5. What descriptive or follow-up (post hoc) tests do you anticipate
may be needed?
6. Assume that your data analysis supports your primary research
hypothesis. Write one or two paragraphs that describe the results
of the statistical tests of the hypotheses (i.e., just the results related
to the anticipated main finding).
Assume you are an educational researcher who wants to investigate the
effects of socioeconomic status (SES), home environment, and school
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.