Mergers often require a significant restructuring of the workforce. There are many challenges to HR professionals as well as employees.
If you have been a part of merger, share your HR-related experiences. What did HR do that worked, or failed? If you have not been a part of a merger, share what you believe should be the top priority for HR.
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
What you need to now about MLA, APA, HARVARD AND CHICAGO
MLA (Modern Language Association) is a citation style used in the arts and humanities, such as literature, language, and cultural studies. In MLA style, in-text citations are used to give credit to sources and a Works Cited page is included at the end of the paper to list all sources. Example of an in-text citation in MLA style: (Smith 42). Example of a Works Cited entry in MLA style:
Smith, John. The Art of Literature. New York: Random House, 2018. Print. APA (American Psychological Association) is a citation style used in the social sciences, such as psychology, sociology, and education. APA style uses in-text citations and a Reference page, which lists all sources used in the paper. Example of an in-text citation in APA style: (Smith, 2018). Example of a Reference page entry in APA style:
Smith, J. (2018). The science of psychology. New York, NY: Random House.
Harvard is a citation style used in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences, primarily in the UK and other countries. In Harvard style, in-text citations are used to give credit to sources and a References page is included at the end of the paper to list all sources. Example of an in-text citation in Harvard style: (Smith, 2018). Example of a References page entry in Harvard style:
Smith, J. (2018) The Art of Literature. New York: Random House.
Chicago is a citation style used in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. It is also known as “Turabian” after its manual of style. Chicago style uses in-text citations and either footnotes or endnotes, along with a Bibliography page. Example of a footnote in Chicago style: 1. John Smith, The Art of Literature (New York: Random House, 2018), 42. Example of a Bibliography page entry in Chicago style:
Smith, John. The Art of Literature. New York: Random House, 2018.
Each citation style has its own set of rules and guidelines, and it is important for students to use the correct citation style for their field of study. Proper use of citation styles not only gives credit to sources, but also helps to establish credibility and reliability in academic writing.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.