Using theories of Piaget, LaBouvie-Vief, and Denney and the concepts of fluid and crystalized intelligence, explain changes in cognitive functioning in early and middle adulthood.
A cause and effect essay is a type of essay that explores the causes and effects of a particular situation, event, or phenomenon. Here are some steps to help you write a cause and effect essay:
Choose a topic: The first step in writing a cause and effect essay is to choose a topic. Think of a situation or event that you want to write about. For example, you could write about the causes and effects of pollution, the causes and effects of the rise in online shopping, or the causes and effects of global warming.
Develop a thesis statement: Once you have chosen a topic, develop a thesis statement. This is the main point or message that you want to convey in your essay. The thesis statement should be a single sentence that summarizes the main idea of your essay.
Write an outline: Write an outline of your essay, including an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. The introduction should introduce the topic and provide some background information. The body paragraphs should explore the causes and effects of the topic, and the conclusion should summarize the main points and provide a final thought.
Write the introduction: In the introduction, introduce the topic and provide some background information. End the introduction with your thesis statement.
Write the body paragraphs: In the body paragraphs, explore the causes and effects of the topic. Use clear examples and evidence to support your claims. Use transitional phrases to connect the causes and effects.
Write the conclusion: In the conclusion, summarize the main points of your essay and restate your thesis statement. Provide a final thought or reflection on the topic.
Edit and revise: Once you have completed your essay, take some time to edit and revise it. Check for grammar and spelling errors, and make sure your ideas flow logically.
For example, let’s say you are writing about the causes and effects of global warming. Your thesis statement might be: “The burning of fossil fuels, deforestation, and industrial processes are the main causes of global warming, which leads to rising sea levels, increased temperatures, and more frequent natural disasters.”
Your outline might look like this:
Introduce the topic of global warming
Provide some background information on the causes and effects of global warming
End the introduction with your thesis statement
II. Causes of global warming
Burning of fossil fuels
III. Effects of global warming
Rising sea levels
More frequent natural disasters
Summarize the main points of your essay
Restate your thesis statement
Provide a final thought or reflection on the topic
With these steps and the above illustration, you can write a cause and effect essay that effectively explores the causes and effects of a particular situation or event.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.