Once you have listened to the musical selection, you are to write approx. two paragraphs and describe the music. In the first paragraph, describe what you hear…the instruments, meter, timbre, dynamics, form…etc…Use previous musical terminology that you have learned. In the second paragraph tell me if you like or dislike the piece…why? Does it remind you of a movie, school music program, tv, wedding, etc….Is there any particular mood that the piece conveys? Every person will hear something different. The point of this exercise is evaluate your ability to hear and recognize different musical qualities in a piece.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.