Unit III only
Provides an organizational development model in human resource management to prepare professionals to train and
develop people throughout the career continuum in the international arena. Presents an overview of mentoring and
coaching, the role of team leaders and managers in performance appraisals, and orientation programs.
Noe, R. A. (2023). Employee training and development (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education.
Reed, S. M. (2020). PHR and SPHR professional in human resources certification complete study guide: 2018 exams (5th
ed.). Wiley. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781119426677
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Discuss the training implications of behavioral and cognitive learning in the training environment.
2. Compare human resources functions in a large global organization to human resources functions in a small
3. Demonstrate how motivational theories can improve organizational performance.
4. Examine individual performance appraisal information.
5. Evaluate different training programs within organizations.
6. Determine the type of evidence needed to demonstrate training program success.
7. Explain the importance of succession planning.
8. Analyze the results of a training needs analysis (TNA).
Honesty and integrity are taken very seriously at Waldorf University. All students should be familiar with the Waldorf
University Academic Integrity Policy (found in the current Student Handbook) and the consequences that will result from
breaches of this policy.
Upon completion of this course, the students will earn 3.00 hours of college credit.
BUS 4680, Human Resource
BUS 4680, Human Resource Development 1
1. Study Guide: Course units contain a Study Guide that provides students with the learning outcomes, unit lesson,
required unit resources, assignments, and supplemental resources.
2. Learning Outcomes: Each unit contains Learning Outcomes that specify the measurable skills and knowledge
students should gain upon completion of the unit.
3. Unit Lesson: Unit Lessons, which are located in the Study Guide, discuss lesson material.
4. Required Unit Resources: Units contain Required Unit Resources from one or more chapters from the textbook
and/or outside resources.
5. Suggested Unit Resources: Suggested Unit Resources are listed within the Study Guide. Students are encouraged
to read the resources listed if the opportunity arises, but they will not be tested on their knowledge of the Suggested
6. Learning Activities (Nongraded): Nongraded Learning Activiti
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.