Tissues are a group of similar cells that perform specific body functions. There are four primary tissue types: epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscle tissue, and nervous tissue. These different tissue types work together to form organs and affect the structure and function of the organs they create as well as the organ systems and the human body as a whole. Damage to the tissue can thus affect the functioning of the individual tissue as well as the higher levels of organization. Aging of the tissues can also affect their structural integrity and functioning as well.
1) Pick a type of tissue as the focus of your discussion.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â a) For example, connective tissue consists of bone, cartilage, adipose tissue, and others. Pick one of the types of connective tissue rather than the entire group.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â b) Try to pick a type unique from your peers.
2) Discuss changes that can occur to this tissue type from damage to the tissue or aging of the tissue. Be specific with the changes that could occur and explain any mechanisms involved with damage or aging of the tissue.
3) Discuss the outcomes of damage or aging of this type of tissue. Does regeneration or repair of this tissue normally occur? Why or Why not? Relate your thought on this to the tissueâ€™s characteristics.
4) Based on what you know of this tissue type predict if the integrity of the tissue will be maintained after the damage or aging of the tissue? Be specific and explain your position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.