Throughout the duration of this course, you will be developing a project plan to present to your stakeholders. In order to make this a meaningful course, it is important that you select a project that aligns with your current work situation or a potential future work environment of interest to you. Please use the definition of a project outlinedÂ in Section 1.1Â of your textbook to help select your project. You might also want to read through the directions for the assignments in Units III, V, and VI to make sure that you will be able to supply the necessary information for each unit assignment; each of these assignments will be a part of your final project plan that you will submit in Unit VII. In Unit VII, you will formulate a PowerPoint in which you will present your project plan to your stakeholders based on your work from earlier units.
Unit II Project Topic
Please complete the information below based on the project you have chosen for your project plan.
Project manager name (your name)
Projectâ€™s goal (reason for undertaking the project/anticipated benefits)
Cost estimate (this is hypothetical so do not spend too much time on this aspect)
Project structure (functional, matrix, or projectized
Potential risks/issues to overcome:
Timeline for completion (start date/completion date):
Project scope (please see the Unit II Lesson for an example)
Limits and exclusions:
Reviews with customer:
Work breakdown structure (WBS):
Importance of the WBS:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.