Thomas Black is a 69 yo male with hx of DM, HTN, and CHF.
glyburide 2.5 mg daily with meals
captopril 6.25 mg one pill TID –
metoprolol 100 mg BID –
furosemide 40mg daily –
ASA 81 mg
Prandin 2mg with each meal
What 5 questions would you ask the patient?
What physical assessment would you implement?
What would you educate the patient?
What labs would you anticipate to check?
List 5 NANDA nursing diagnosis with 3 intervention for each NANDA diagnosis
Write Medication; reason; mechanism of action, side effect, nursing assessment.
**Please ensure to have a cover page, and reference page with in-text citations as indicated, in APA format.**
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.