This project will provide an introduction to digital forensic analysis.
Digital forensic analysis is used to review and investigate data collected through digital communications and computer networks. The National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) has defined four fundamental phases for forensic analysis: collection, examination, analysis, and reporting. You will learn more about these concepts as you navigate throughout the steps of this project and read the literature and links found in each step.
There are four steps that will lead you through this project. Begin with Step 1: “Methodology.” The deliverables for this project are as follows:
1. Digital Forensic Research Paper: This should be a five-page double-spaced Word document with citations in APA format. The page count does not include diagrams or tables.
2. In a Word document, share your lab experience and provide screenshots to demonstrate that you completed the lab.
Step 1: Methodology
The methodology for digital forensics follows a systems process. Identify the requirements, purpose, and objectives of the investigation. Click the links below to review information that will aid in conducting and documenting an investigation:
secure programming fundamentals
Learn about the investigation methodology. Consider secure programming fundamentals. Define the digital forensics analysis methodology and the phases of the digital forensics fundamentals and methodology, including the following:
This information will help you understand the process you will use during an investigation.
Step 2: Tools and Techniques
Select the following links to learn about forensics analysis tools, methods, and techniques:
web log and session analysis
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.