This assignment will be submitted to Turnitinâ„¢.
Paper B:Â a matrix mapping of a key IT-related organizational (or personal) ethical issue concerning privacy and organizational policy designed to correct the ethical issue.Â
The first step of this assignment is an opportunity to analyze a key IT-relatedÂ
See EPIC Privacy IssuesÂ at: Â
This includes sub-topics discussing information privacy, privacy laws, applications and court rulings (case law is usually an extension of the basic law based on the facts from specific cases and real-world court decisions), and key privacy and anonymity issues.Â
1. Use the template below and the list of suggested workforceÂ privacyÂ topics from one of the sites above to produce a matrix toÂ map a key organizational ethical (or personal, if not in the job force)Â issue and how this issue is affected by laws, regulations, and policies.Â Use the list of normative ethics below to help you complete the matrix.Â
2. Prepare the Ethical Issue matrix (single-space in the cells) and include the following explanation (200 words) â€”double-space your narrativeâ€”below the matrix:
a. Why I chose the dilemma;
b. Why I chose the three principles; and
c. An analysis of the research used to identify the actions in the matrix.
The completed matrix allows you to weigh the different issues involved and assign a rank as to the importance of the actions based on the effect on the stakeholders.
3. Indicate appropriate APA in-text and source citations forÂ all sources.Â In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your assignment should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.