There is two assignment for Module 6 and 7 which are due April April 13 and 16 and the capstone assigment is due April 23. No Plagarisum and look at the directions.Â
Growth MindsetÂ Due April 13 Assignment 1
Carol Dweck, a psychologist who researches achievement and success, asserts that those who have a growth mindset, or belief that their abilities are developed through dedication and hard work are more likely to be resilient when things get tough and persevere to achieve goals (Dweck, 2006). People can apply this concept to themselves to help create a culture of growth and improvement within themselves and their professional communities.Â
For this week’s assignment, first watch the Tedx Video: “T
he Power of belief — mindset and success”Â by Eduardo Briceno. Then, take the mindset test:Â
Reflect about your results and specific areas where you can grow. Answer each question with personal response.Â
Â· What was one thing that resonated with you?
Â· What new thing did this motivate you to try?Â
Â· Describe a time when a fixed mindset held you back from something?
Â· What does the growth mindset look like in your professional setting?
Â· How can you adopt a stronger growth mindset?Â
Â· How can you help others do so?
CASEL (2021). Growth Mindset for Staff. Chicago, IL: CASEL.
Dweck, C. S. (2006). Mindset: The new psychology of success. New York, NY, US: Random House.
Using the document found in the Materials section or the online quiz version,Â complete the quiz and submit as a pdf or word document. This will be useful when writing your Capstone Thesis.
Active Listening, Managing Conflict & Improving CommunicationÂ Due April 16
Conflict is an inevitable part of any organization. One way to improve outcomes is to employ active listening. In the following activities, you will explore how this can be accomplished.
There are four required sections. The entire assignment should be completed in APA format with the three items listed as your references.Â 500 words are required, 750 words is sufficient, 1000 words are excessive.
You may choose to include your notes for Part B as an appendix, but you are not required to do so â€“ this would not be part of the overall word count.Â
View Julian Treasureâ€™s Ted Talk â€œ
5 Ways to Listen Better
Part 1: Â Video Reflection
Use these three questions to write a brief reflection:
Â· How do you feel about what Julian Treasure says about the status of listening in our society?Â
Â· Why is active listening importantÂ in both our professional and personal lives?Â
The Educational Studies Capstone Thesis Paper is the most point worthy assignment in this course.
Content must address the following topics:
Â· Explain why philosophy is important in the field of educational studies.
Â· Summarize the six branches of philosophy that guide educational professionals in their work. Review the pros and cons of each.Â
Â· Describe the five modern philosophical orientations to education, life and work. Discuss pros and cons of each. Give examples (personal experiences and observations).
Â· Summarize the three schools of psychological thought that influence philosophical foundations in education. Discuss pros and cons of each. Give examples (personal experiences and observations).
Â· Identify your personal philosophical orientation. Explain the process used to determine your personalÂ philosophy. Discuss and reflect on how your personal philosophy has evolved over the years.Â
Â· Identify and discuss the psychological orientation(s) that most resonate with you. Explain how they work in concert with your overall philosophical orientation.
Â· Explain how you will apply your dominant philosophical and psychological orientations in your life and the workplace going forward.
Â· Design a personal and professional growth plan. Consider your strengths and weaknesses. Outline your future academic and career goals. (Professional Growth Plan Template)
Keys to success:
Â· Be specific.
Â· Be thorough.
Â· Be reflective.
Â· Be authentic.
Â· Document with evidence from course resources, individual research and personal experience.
Â· Use proper APA formatting.
Suggested length: 15 pages Due April 23
Place a check in the column that identifies the extent to which you agree or disagree with the
1. Your intelligence is something very basic about
you that you canâ€™t change very much.
2. No matter how much intelligence you have, you
can always change it quite a bit.
3. You can always substantially change how
intelligent you are.
4. You are a certain kind of person, and there is not
much that can be done to really change that.
5. You can always change basic things about the
kind of person you are.
6. Music talent can be learned by anyone.
7. Only a few people will be truly good at sports â€“
you have to be â€œborn with it.â€
8. Math is much easier to learn if you are male or
maybe come from a culture who values math.
9. The harder you work at something, the better
you will be at it.
10. No matter what kind of person you are, you can
always change substantially.
11. Trying new things is stressful for me and I
12. Some people are good and kind, and some are
not â€“ itâ€™s not often that people change.
13. I appreciate when parents, coaches, teachers
give me feedback about my performance.
14. I often get angry when I get feedback about my
15. All human beings without a brain injury or birth
defect are capable of the same amount of learning.
16. You can learn new things, but you canâ€™t really
change how intelligent you are.
17. You can do things differently, but the important
parts of who you are canâ€™t really be changed.
18. Human beings are basically good, but
sometimes make terrible decisions.
19. An important reason why I do my school work
is that I like to learn new things.
20. Truly smart people do not need to try hard.
Circle the number in the box that matches each answer.
1. ability mindset â€“ fixed
2. ability mindset â€“ growth
3. ability mindset â€“ growth
4. personality/character mindset â€“ fixed
5. personality/character mindset â€“ growth
6. ability mindset â€“ growth
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.