There are already standards in place for commercial emails, should there be specific email standards for other email communication? At the bare minimum what should be required and why? Who would enforce the policies? What types of emails would it apply to?
Create a proposal of a national or international set of standards for electronic communications. You can address only email or you can try to expand your standards to encompass other communication such as instant messaging and text messaging in addition to email. You must clearly categorize and identify the types of electronics communications to which your standards will apply and identify what entity in the computing world should “own” the policing and updating of these standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.