The Health and Human Services (HHS) Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality have developed CANDOR:
Communication and Optimal Resolution (CANDOR)
Communication and Optimal Resolution (CANDOR) is a process that health care institutions and practitioners can use to respond in a timely, thorough, and just way when unexpected events cause patient harm. This AHRQ toolkit, based on the CANDOR process, is intended to assist hospitals in implementing communication and optimal resolution programs.A traditional approach when unexpected harm occurs often follows a “deny-and-defend” strategy, providing limited information to patients and families, and avoiding admission of fault. In short, the CANDOR process is a more patient-centered approach that emphasizes early disclosure of adverse events and a more proactive method to achieving an amicable and fair resolution for the patient/family and involved health care providers.
Create a personal belief system regarding error reporting.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
Review each of the elements in the Module 1 (note the Video: Grand Rounds was assigned earlier)
Reflect on the content in the videos as well as the CANDOR (Communication and Optimal Resolution) process
Write a two page write up on CANDOR and if you would integrate it into your organization as an executive leader
An informal essay is a type of essay that is written in a casual and conversational tone. It’s often used to express personal opinions, experiences, and observations. Here are some steps you can follow to write an informal essay:
Choose a topic: The first step in writing an informal essay is to choose a topic that you are interested in. It can be about a personal experience, a hobby, a book or movie you enjoyed, or any other topic that you want to write about.
Brainstorm ideas: Once you have a topic in mind, brainstorm ideas and jot down notes on what you want to write about. Think about your personal experiences, opinions, and observations that relate to the topic.
Create an outline: Use your notes to create an outline for your essay. An informal essay doesn’t require a strict structure, but it should have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Write the introduction: In the introduction, you should grab the reader’s attention and introduce your topic. You can start with a personal anecdote or a thought-provoking question.
Write the body paragraphs: The body paragraphs should expand on the topic you introduced in the introduction. Use examples, anecdotes, and personal experiences to support your ideas. You can also use quotes or references to support your argument.
Write the conclusion: In the conclusion, you should summarize your main points and restate your thesis statement. You can also offer some final thoughts on the topic.
Edit and revise: Once you have written your essay, take some time to edit and revise it. Check for grammar and spelling errors, and make sure your ideas flow logically.
Remember, an informal essay is a type of personal essay that allows you to express yourself in a casual and conversational tone. It’s important to write in a way that is authentic and reflects your personality.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.