1)Performed literature review of the design and analysis of mid- and high-rise wood building subjected to extreme loading conditions including earthquake(SAP2000), wind, and
2)Developed a state-of-the-art finite element model to capture the effect of earthquake and fire on the structural integrity of wood buildings.
3)Analyzed the data and recommended new guidelines for the design of wood buildings
when subjected to multi-hazard, specifically, fire following earthquakes
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.