Agape Pregnancy Resource Center (2022). About the Agape Pregnancy Center: Founders, board, and staff. Retrieved May 22,2022 from Abortion Clinic Alternative – Agape Pregnancy Resource Center (agapedsm.com)
A strategic plan is about thinking, organizing, and predicting, based on thoroughly grounded research and documentation. From your previous coursework of developing an outline, conducting a SWOT/PEST analysis, and developing a budget, you have the basis for compiling a full and complete strategic plan for your chosen organization.
Your strategic plan must consider the appropriate elements, depending on whether your plan is for a program or agency in a government, for-profit organization, nonprofit organization, or hybrid organization. Accordingly, your strategic plan will recognize the priorities, goals, and objectives of the appropriate organization. Remember that a normal timeframe for a strategic plan is five years, and for a short-range plan up to five years.
For this assignment, create a strategic plan for your chosen organization. Your plan will have nearly all of the following components (headings), depending on whether you are preparing a public sector, private sector, civil society sector, or mixed (hybrid) plan. Include the following:
· Format Structure:
. Executive Summary.
. Board Authorization of Strategic Plan (in the case of a corporation).
. Organizational Description.
. Mission, Vision, and Values.
. Goals and Strategies.
. A. Action Planning (including objectives, responsibilities, and timelines).
. B. Description of Strategic Planning Process Used.
. C. Strategic Analysis Data (external analysis, internal analysis, and list of issues).
. D. Goals for Board Committees and Chief Executive Officer.
. E. Staffing Plans.
. F. Operating Budgets.
. G. Financial Reports (budgets, statements, etcetera).
. H. Monitoring and Evaluation of Plan (criteria, responsibilities, and findings).
. I. Communicating the Plan.
Your narrative for this assignment should include the following:
· Develop a realistic budget for your chosen organization.
. Explain what makes it realistic.
· Apply strategic planning theory to your organizational strategic plan.
. Explain which theories are most relevant to your plan, and why they are important.
· Assess the mission and vision relationship to expected outcomes for your chosen organization.
· Written Communication: Communicate your strategic plan by writing in a professional manner that exemplifies doctoral-level critical thinking and analysis in your paper. Do not just present a summary of the readings.
. Objectively evaluate and report on the findings of your research materials and the readings from the course.
. Make points that are logical, substantive, and relevant, based on the presented evidence.
. Avoid written errors that detract from the overall message.
. Clearly identify in your paper where you are addressing each grading criterion or part of the assignment.
· Length: The executive summary should be 750 words, with a minimum of 150 words per section of the plan, plus a reference section with citations.
· Number of Resources: Minimum of fifteen resources listed at the end of the outline in a reference section.
· APA Guidelines: Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting guidelines. Use APA-formatted headings and subheadings, as appropriate.
· Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.