As you think about your Annotated Bibliography and its potential use in a Literature Review that supports your future Applied Improvement Project (AIP), address the following prompts.
For your initial post:
State your problem of practice or organizational problem for which the annotated bibliography is relevant.
Provide a synthesis of the main points identified in your six research articles (one paragraph to synthesize all six articles).
Describe how the information gleaned from the six studies align with the issue or problem.
Describe how the articles might be useful to a Literature Review in support of your AIP.
Area of Interest: Instructors are to find it a challenge to effectively engage students in the online sessions
Quantitative Research Studies:
Hall, R., ; Lulich, J. (2021). University strategic plans: What they say about innovation. Innovative Higher Education, 46(3), 261-284. https://10.1007/s10755-020-09535-5
Jacobsen, C. B., Andersen, L. B., Bøllingtoft, A., ; Eriksen, T. L. M. (2022). Can Leadership
Training Improve Organizational Effectiveness? Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment on Transformational and Transactional Leadership. Public Administration Review, 82(1), 117131. https://doi.org/10.1111/puar.13356
Zhang, J., Yuan, R., ; Yu, S. (2017). What impedes the development of professional learning communities in China? Perceptions from leaders and frontline teachers in three schools in Shanghai. Educational Management Administration ; Leadership, 45(2), 219237. https://doi.org/10.1177/174114321561794
Simón, C., Muñoz-Martínez, Y., ; Porter, G. L. (2021). Classroom instruction and practices that reach all learners. Cambridge Journal of Education, 51(5), 607625. https://doi.org/10.1080/0305764X.2021.1891205
Action research articles
Petersen, N., Rademeyer, V. ; Ramsaroop, S. (2020). Building academic support in preservice teacher education using peer tutors: An educational action research project. Educational Research for Social Change, 9(2), 32-46. http://dx.doi.org/10.17159/2221-4070/2020/v9i2a3
Lee, S. S., Hooi, S. C., Pan, T., Chong Hui Ann Fong, ; Samarasekera, D. D. (2018). Improving a newly adapted teaching and learning approach: Collaborative learning cases using an action research. Korean Journal of Medical Education, 30(4), 295-308. https://doi.org/10.3946/kjme.2018.104
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.