Sport Management/Sport Entrepreneurship
Annotated Bibliography: Sport Management/ Sport Entrepreneurship
A useful tool in conducting research is the annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography combines the citations found in the References list at the end of documents in APA format with annotations about each of the sources.
For this assignment, you will construct an annotated bibliography based upon your sport of choice. This Annotated Bibliography will be sport specific and contain books, articles, websites, etc that are relevant to your sport’s specific Sport Management needs and practices.
Purpose: An annotated bibliography is an organizing tool that is helpful when working on a research project. An effective annotated bibliography is used to compile research sources in one location and provide the researcher with quick access to the information contained in each source.
Audience: This assignment should be directed at your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a casual familiarity with your topic or issue.
Content/Subject: Your annotated bibliography will consist of the sources that you have deemed relevant to your topic and/or question(s) of inquiry. The goal of the assignment each week is to find Primary Sources. While you may encounter sources that are secondary, you will only include the ones that you find most useful and relevant.
Summary of search process: Key words, Key phrases, Search engines within our Library, etc. Explain why you chose your sport, and what you learned about your sport’s Sport Management needs and practices from this assignment.
New page, Title Heading ” Annotated Bibliography ” in APA level one heading. Begin your Annotated Bibliography on this page. follow the Formatting instructions below.
In addition provide 3 additional sources of various types (book, article, website, etc.).
Writing An Essay
An essay is a written piece of text that presents a focused argument or idea on a specific topic. It is a common form of written assignment in academic settings and is also used for various other purposes, such as for personal expression and creative writing.
An essay typically consists of an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. The introduction provides background information and sets the tone for the essay, while the body paragraphs develop the argument or idea presented in the essay. The conclusion wraps up the essay by summarizing the main points and reiterating the argument or idea.
When writing an essay, it is important to have a clear understanding of the topic, to gather and organize relevant information, and to develop a strong argument or idea. Good essays also include well-structured sentences and clear, concise writing.
Essay writing can be challenging and requires time and effort, but with practice, it can become an enjoyable and rewarding experience. It is a great way to express ideas, explore different perspectives, and develop critical thinking and writing skills.
In conclusion, writing an essay is a common form of written assignment that requires clear thinking, organization, and effective communication skills. With practice and dedication, anyone can become a skilled and confident essay writer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.