SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT -4
1. Using Microsoft Project, add a project start time of 0 (or January 1) and a required project completion time of 180 days, calculate the ES, EF, LS, and LF times and total slack for each activity. If your calculations result in a project schedule with negative total slack, revise the project scope, activity estimated durations, and/or sequence or dependent relationships among activities to arrive at an acceptable baseline schedule for completing the project within 180 days. Describe the revisions you made.
Responses could be presented in a network diagram or in the schedule table format. The project should finish in 180 days. If the original plan is not completed by 180 days, the responses should describe what tasks were revised to meet the required completion date.
2. Determine the critical path and identify the activities that make up the critical path.
Responses can be presented in a list of activity names, highlighted in the network diagram, or highlighted in the schedule table.
iHuman is a term that refers to a research initiative aimed at improving our understanding of human biology and disease. The initiative brings together researchers from various disciplines, such as biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering, to study the molecular basis of human biology and disease.
The ultimate goal of iHuman is to develop a comprehensive, molecular- level understanding of the human body, including the structure and function of proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates, as well as the interactions between these molecules. This knowledge will enable the development of new treatments for diseases, such as cancer and neurological disorders.
iHuman utilizes advanced technologies, such as X-ray crystallography and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, to study the structure and function of human proteins. The initiative also collaborates with researchers from other institutions and companies to accelerate progress in the field.
Overall, iHuman is an ambitious and cutting-edge research initiative that holds great promise for improving our understanding of human biology and disease, and for the development of new treatments for a wide range of conditions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.