Select a five minute video of preschool children to use for this project. You can choose any video that you find interesting. It is suggested that you start by going to YouTube and type in search phrases such as preschool children or preschool aged children at play. Finding the videos is your responsibility. I realize not every video will work perfectly for this project. Find one that is close. For any items not observed, write N/A on the observation chart.
Include the video link
I. Title Page
- Observations of Children (describe with details what you observed in terms of cognitive and socio-emotional development of one target child)
- Analysis of Observations – analyze what you observed…in other words, compare your observations to the readings/theories, etc. and specifically explain what you think about the target child’s cognitive and socio-emotional development and why
- Analysis of Observation Tool – explain the advantages and disadvantages of using a specific observation tool to observe a child (e.g., the observation checklist you used for this assignment). Discuss whether the tool/chart helped you be a better and more focused observer.
- Reflection – reflect about using a structured observation tool (e.g., chart) and reflect about what you learned from observing a child in a focused manner.
- Conclusion – summarize with a few points and provide a couple of examples of how you could use this kind of observation in a current or future job.
III. Reference Page – make sure to include full, complete reference information including the video link for the video you used for the observation. You must have related in-text citations to credit information that align to your reference list (APA).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.