Assignment (1&2): but this week only needs to do assignment 1
Assignment 1 includes two parts: Part 1 is an evaluation of beta and WACC, and Part 2 the acquisition of data in preparation for Assignment 2. You need to complete both parts in your
three- to five-pages, APA7th-formatted report to demonstrate your
comprehensive evaluation of the company’s opportunity cost as well as
your skills in retrieving and organizing historical data on securities for the purpose of portfolio formation.Â
Yahoo Finance, or any other
credible source to retrieve
the most recent income statement and balance sheet for a
major leveraged corporation.Â
Â· Provide these statements in proper format and include a screenshot of the data.
Â· Retrieve the data on the companyâ€™s historical data and calculate its annual rate of return by using adjusted closing prices for the past 20 years.Â
Â· Using the data on the company’s stock rate of return and the indexâ€™s rate of return, estimate the beta of the corporation. Compare this value with the value stated by the source.Â
Â· Retrieve the risk-free rate of return as the annual interest rate of US treasuries. Based on these values, estimate the expected annual rate of return of the corporationâ€™s security. Compare your estimate with the expected rate of return as evaluated based on your data in Part 2.
Â· Using the financial statements mentioned above, estimate the annual rate of interest paid by the corporation (cost of debt).Â
Â· Additionally, find the tax rate and capitalization ratio (proportions among equity and debt). Using these values, estimate the annual weighted cost of capital (WACC) of the corporation.
2. This part of the assignment is in preparation for Assignment 2. Choose five (5) major securities from different industries
, one of which can be the one you chose in Part 1 of the Assignment 1.
Â· Retrieve the data on the companiesâ€™ historical data and calculate annual rate of return for the past 20 years for each security.
Provide detailed and precise explanations and definitions
. Comment on your findings and provide peer-review references for content when necessary.
Explain everything in your own words.
Turnitin reportâ€™s similarity must be less than 20%!!!
Donâ€™t use too many tables and numbers which will increase the similarity, focus is not on the calculation process, focus is the detailed explanations and definitions, you must write enough text explanations, which is your original analysis.
Assignment 2: (this is not for this week, itâ€™s for next w
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.