Science can be defined as a systematic approach to acquiring knowledge. Science is based upon facts and evidence rather than beliefs or superstitions. To understand Biology and science, you must first examine how scientific knowledge is obtained.Â Science is a process that involves several steps.Â Read the description of the steps involved in the scientific method in the text paying close attention to the steps outlined in Section 1.3. Then pick one of the examples below and describe the steps of the scientific method you would use to test the question or find the solution to the problem. In other words, please design a virtual experiment (using the steps of the scientific Â prediction, experiment/test, controls, results, conclusions).
- Will chilling an onion before cutting it keep you from crying?
- If you shake up different kinds or brands of soft drinks (e.g., carbonated), will they all spew the same amount?
- Do all breakfast cereals that say they have 100% of the U.S. recommended daily allowance (RDA) for iron really have the same amount?
- Are all potato chips equally greasy (you can crush them to get uniform samples and look at the diameter of a grease spot on brown paper)? Is greasiness different if different oils are used (e.g., peanut versus soybean)?
- Does eating breakfast have an effect on school performance?
- Do the same types of mold grow on all types of bread?
- Does increasing the ethylene concentration ripen fruit more quickly?
- Can you use a household water filter to remove flavor or color from other liquids?
- Does the power of a microwave affect how well it makes popcorn?
- Can you tell/taste the difference between ground beef, chuck, and round after they have been cooked?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.