RESPONDING TO ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES
Responding to Ethical and Legal Issues
Review the case examples corresponding to your specialization in the media piece,
Responding to Ethical and Legal Issues â€“ Case Study, and then select an ethical decision-making model. To aid in selection, first review pages 15â€“18 of the
Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling text and this weekâ€™s readings. You can also choose an ethical decision-making model from a current, peer-reviewed article in a professional counseling journal of your choice. Some examples include
Practitioner’s Guide to Ethical Decision Making [PDF] (Forester-Miller & Davis, 2016) and the
Intercultural Model of Ethical Decision Making (Luke, Goodrich, & Gilbride, 2013). Use the Responding to Ethical and Legal Issues template, linked below, as a guide for constructing the following sections of your paper:
Analysis of Ethical Decision-Making Model: Identify the most appropriate decision-making model appropriate for your selected case. Substantiate why this model is a better choice in comparison to others. Analyze the effectiveness of the selected decision-making model and provide an example of how it might be used to resolve legal or ethical dilemmas when working with students or clients from diverse backgrounds.Â
Application of Ethical Decision-Making Model: Apply your chosen decision-making model to the case you reviewed. Discuss how you, as the counselor working with this case, would apply each step of the ethical decision-making model selected to respond effectively to these legal and ethical issues.Â
Â· Identify the ethical and legal dilemmas in the case selected for your area of specialization (CMHC/SC).
Â· Apply the selected most-appropriate ethical decision making-model. Include specific examples to illustrate the actions you, as the counselor, would take at each step.Â
Â· Include the specific ethical codes or standards and state laws that you would consult when determining your response to the situation. Explain how these laws and codes or standards would influence the choices you might make in responding to the situation?Â
Impact of Cultural and Developmental Factors: Describe how you, as the counselor, would demonstrate developmental and cultural sensitivity when addressing the legal and ethical issues presented. Use specific examples to illustrate your ideas (such as culture, age, gender, setting, and popul
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.