requirement in doc
T H E L AT E S T
A L W A Y S S H O P P I N G Y E S T E R D A Y A T 4 : 0 0 P. M .
37 Beauty Products to Shop for on Your Next
Target Run From a TikTok-famous sunscreen to
Lizzo’s favorite face oil.
N I C H E D R A M A Y E S T E R D A Y A T 3 : 5 7 P. M .
Are You a Line-Wife or a Bucket Bunny? A journey
to the center of TikTok’s latest niche drama.
E N C O U N T E R Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 : 3 8 P. M .
She Could Handle Death Threats. Leaving
Her Home Was Harder. Afghanistan’s
youngest female mayor opens up about the
decision to flee her homeland and the
criticism around her return.
By Claire Lampen
F A S H I O N F R I E N D Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 : 2 2 P. M .
Hey Fashion Friend: I Need a New Pair of Glasses
After almost ten years with the same pair, it was
time to switch things up.
F R I D A Y S A L E S Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 : 1 2 P. M .
20 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy:
From Dr. Martens to Buffy Including our top picks
from the Target Deal Days and Amazon Prime
Early Access sales.
W E D D I N G S Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 2 : 1 0 P. M .
Taylour Paige Got Married on Her Birthday Two
weeks after announcing their engagement, she
and Rivington Starchild tied the knot.
A L W A Y S S H O P P I N G Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 2 : 0 0 P. M .
It’s Time to Invest In a Camel Coat Here are 17 for
A R T A N D S O U L Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 1 : 3 7 A . M .
A Revolution in Midtown Linda Goode Bryant
created her gallery, JAM, because Black artists
weren’t welcome in the Establishment. Now, it’s at
E X T R E M E L Y O N L I N E Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 1 : 1 1 A . M .
I Can’t Shut Up About Butter Boards TikTok’s
latest obsession involves consuming an
unforgivable amount of butter.
O B S E S S I V E T E S T E R Y E S T E R D A Y A T 1 0 : 0 0 A . M .
The Longest-Lasting Nail Polishes,
According to a Manicure Obsessive
Starting at $7.
By Cleo von Siebenthal, Erica Smith, and Kathleen Hou
C U L T U R E Y E S T E R D A Y A T 9 : 0 0 A . M .
What Can Choreography Teach Us About
Childhood Friendships? The “sleepover dance”
might be the key to forming a lasting bond.
R E L A T I O N S H I P S Y E S T E R D A Y A T 9 : 0 0 A . M .
Why Are We Still So Scandalized by Cheating?
What our recent obsession with infidelity reveals
¡ H O L A P A P I ! Y E S T E R D A Y A T 6 : 0 0 A . M .
‘How Do You Know If You’re With the
Right Person?’ People enter our lives for a
time, and there are ways they are “right”
and ways they are not.
By J.P. Brammer
R A B B I T H O L E O C T. 6 , 2 0 2 2
The Lengths I’ll Go to Find a Great Ankle-Length
Coat A seasonally r
F I R S T P E R S O N M A R . 2 4 , 2 0 2 2
By Elaine Hsieh Chou
What White Men Say in Our Absence
Photo: Reinhard Krull / EyeEm/Getty Images
SUBSCRIBE S T Y L E S E L F C U L T U R E P O W E R
Elaine Hsieh Chou Essay: What White Men Say in Our Absence https://www.thecut.com/2022/03/what-white-men-say-in-our-absence.html
1 of 11 10/8/22, 9:04 PM
· Diet Prada (2021) “How the Media’s Depiction of Asian Women Harms Them”
· PBS Voices (2021) “Where Did The “Asian Fetish” Come From?”
· Rice Squad (2020) “Why are White Guys Taking All the Asian Girls?”
· Fung Bros (2022) “The Asian Fetish Has Gone Too Far! (“What White Men Say” Article)”
· When Asian Women Are Harassed for Marrying Non-Asian Men
· Elaine Hsieh Chou Essay What White Men Say in Our Absence.pdf
(1) First, How did these videos make you feel? What stood out for you?
Then, what types of power and systems of oppression contribute to the ways in which the intimacies of Asian American Women are perceived by others?
(2) Provide thoughtful responses to at least one (1) of your classmates.
(3) Using any of the concepts from this week’s readings and videos (i.e. Orientalism, Intersectionality, etc.) reflect on how the intimacies of Asian American (cis, straight) women are portrayed/perceived in popular culture today. Reference anything from the past 5 years, such as any TV series, films, music, or social media to support your reflection. Then, continue your reflection on Power and Oppression: who gets to tell these stories?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.