Â· National Association of Social Workers. (2021).Â
Code of ethics of the National Association of Social WorkersLinks to an external site.
. Retrieved fromÂ https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English.aspx
Â· Segal, E. A., Gerdes, K. E., & Steiner, S. (2019).Â
An introduction to the profession of social work: Becoming a change agentÂ (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Â· Chapter 1, â€œWhat Is Social Work?â€
Â· Box 1.9 (p. 21)
Pay close attention to this box and use it as a model for the scenario you write for the Discussion post.
Â· Mattison, M. (2003). Ethical decision making meets the real world of field work.Â
The New Social WorkerLinks to an external site.
, 10(2). Retrieved from http://www.socialworker.com/feature-articles/ethics-articles/Ethical_Decision_Making_Meets_the_Real_World_of_Field_Work/
Â· In this article, focus on the scenario and use it as a model for the scenario you write for the Discussion post.
Â· Walden University Writing Center. (2015b).Â
Avoiding passive plagiarismLinks to an external site.
Â [Module]. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/modules/plagiarism#s-lg-box-8548804
Â· Sign in to the module using the username and password that you created in Week 1.
PostÂ a response to the following:
Â· Choose one of the six core values in the NASW Code of Ethics (service, social justice, dignity and worth of the person, importance of human relationships, integrity, competence).
Â· Create and describe a specific scenario that demonstrates how a social worker would uphold that value when working with a client.
RespondÂ to at least two colleagues:
Â· Identify a specific ethical standard of the NASW Code of Ethics.
Â· Explain how the standard might apply to the scenario your colleague created.
Â Practice using APA citations and a reference list by supporting your post with evidence from the reading.
Â Â Â My organization utilizes the ‘Girls Circle’ group model,Â a relationship-based group for adolescent girls (Hossfeld, 2006). Girls Circle facilitators work to uphold the ethic of the “importance of the human relationship” (
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.