R W 1 see attachment
Make a follow-up of a student’s weekly discussion and respond with your opinion regarding to her post
——You don’t have to post this in APA format necessarily, it’s just giving feedback to the student .
Humanities is the study of humans as it pertains to culture, philosophy, literature, and art. Humanities is an important factor in nursing as it is the human side of nursing and not what can be measured by values or mathematics (Martin, 2018). As per Tocsin (2023), “Nursing is art and science, a habitually referenced and customary phrase within the realm of the â€œnatureâ€ of nursing” (p. 89).Â It is so important to pay attention to your patient’s background, history, and values in order to care for them as an individual. As Tocsin (2023) explains, using humanities is important in nursing to understand a person’s perspective or reaction to a circumstance.Â Humanities as a tool to influence your nursing care reminds me of the five love languages. Knowing how you receive love and also knowing how the people in your life receive love so you can care for them in a way that is meaningful to them.
Arts are an important part of a person’s life, it is surrounding us wherever we look. As people, we are so influenced by art, fashion, art, and the type of music that we listen to. If I am exercising, I will listen to upbeat, fast tempo music. On the other hand, I will listen to jazz or soft instrumental music while I am studying or completing schoolwork. I believe music is a really powerful tool tool in my personal life. Literature is an aspect of humanities that I use regularly in my career. Staying updated on the newest literature in nursing is important and I use reading as a form of self-care when I need some downtime after work. Using art, music, dance, etc. in your daily life as well as in your career is an important tool. There is a reason art therapy and dance exercise classes exist and are so popular.Â
While I wouldn’t consider this one specific example, I think one part of humanities that is meaningful to me at work and in my personal life is language. From the words we choose, to the language we are speaking, language is such an important tool in nursing and in our daily lives. As it is said, “communication is key”, but it is also how we are saying it that is important. Understanding that we need to simplify medical terminology or providing compassionate words to our patients is an integral part of nursing. Appropriate language is also the foundation of documentation. Language is an element of the humanities that is important to me in every aspect of my life.
Locsin, R. (2023).Â Nursing and HumanitiesÂ as Disciplinary Worlds in Nur
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.