What is a public policy meeting? A meeting held by public or governmental officials to discuss and deal with public problems or issues, communicate and disseminate information, and engage in problem-solving, policy change strategizing and/or decision making. Open public policy meetings are when the public’s business is conducted in open, noticed meetings, where the public, lobbyists and members of the news media have the right to attend, record, broadcast, and in some cases participate in the meeting. An open meeting agenda is usually posted in advance and meeting materials may be made available.
Create a post seeking approval for your public policy meeting. Choose a meeting to view or attend. It must be a public policy body at work and related to health care. If it is a recorded meeting, please make sure it has been posted within the last year. Title the post with your name and the name of the policy meeting.
For example: Smith: Affordable Health Care Policy Meeting. In the body of the post include the title or topic focus of the policy meeting the date and time of the meeting the location of the meeting (if online, include the website). Some websites are:
https://www.c-span.org/Links to an external site. search the video library or the live sessions)
http://www.youtube.comLinks to an external site. (perform a search for your topic)
Your local government or healthcare organization websites
* If your policy meeting or subject has already been posted by another student, please choose another meeting.Subjects that can’t be used:
1. Children’s Health Equity and the American Rescue Plan
2. Mental Health Care.
3. Maternal Health Crisis
4. Healthcare Workforce Shortages: Nursing
5. Hearing on Combating the Fentanyl Crisis
6. National Drug Control Policy
7. Rise of Obesity in America
8. Reproductive Rights and Women’s Health care
9. Senate HELP Committee Hearing on Abortion Access and Women’s Health Care.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.