Proofread and check for plagarism
Proofread for errors and plagarism
Autobiographical Learning Essay
Student: Arrica Bryant
Some refer to it as the “Panhandle,” but the town I was born in is actually called Panama City, Florida. I was born in a little town in the northernmost region of the state of Florida. I never imagined I would leave such a magnificent place, which is known for its gorgeous white sand and turquoise beaches. I did, and I wouldn’t change my decision. Why? Because Miami, Florida is another location renowned for its nightlife, diversity, and stunning beaches.
I was born in a small town located in the northern parts of Florida, some call it the â€œPanhandleâ€, but the correct name is Panama City, Florida. Known for itâ€™s beautiful white sand and turquoise beaches I never thought I would ever relocate from such a wonderful scenery. Well I did and I would not change the decision that I made. Why, because Miami, Florida is yet another place thatâ€™s known for itâ€™s night life, diversity and beautiful beaches. I knew I would need to advance my academic career after becoming a parent at the young age of 16 in order to ensure that I could support my son. At my high school graduation in 1996, I served as the Senior Class Secretary Having a child at the young age of 16, I knew that I would need to advance my studies in life to make sure that I would be able to provide for my son. and decided to further my education at a local college in Panama City, Florida. My future as a single mom didn’t look so good, so I put a pause on my education and started working odd jobs.Graduating from High School as the Senior Class Secretary in 1996 and starting my college studies at a local College in Panama City, FL, being a single mom my future wasnâ€™t looking so promising, so I dropped out of college and start working jobs that didnâ€™t make ends meet. I was unable to continue working because my son was in the hospital frequently due to him being diagnosed at birth with a blood disease (sickle cell anemia). On public assistance and having a child with sickle cell disease which was the reason for me being in and out of the hospital, I couldnâ€™t stay on the job(s). This is when I made the decision to move to Miami, Florida, a year and a half after the birth of my second child. Much to my dismay I got pregnant again with my second child and after a 1 Â½ I decided to relocate to Miami, FL. Comment by Renee Watters: Organize this material better; consider two sentences. Comment by Arrica Bryant:
I was shy when I first moved to Miami, Florida in July 2000 because I didn’t know many people, but I also wanted to interact with others who were less fortunate. I made the decision to volunteer as an Outreach Coordinator for Jesus Mission to Feed the Hungry, a nonprofit organization that allowed me to use my interpersonal, management, and communication skills. Not knowing many people when I arrived to Miami, FL i
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.