Prior to beginning work on this video presentation, read Plea and Charge Bargaining: Research Summary and The Unnecessary Evil of Plea Bargaining: An Unconstitutional Conditions Problem and a Not-So-Least Restrictive Alternative. Additionally, watch Due Process: Letâ€™s Make a Deal: The Plea Bargain (Aired 12/9/12).
Well over 90% of criminal cases in the United States are concluded through a plea bargainâ€”a significant number of those for the crime initially charged (the defendant does not plead guilty to a lesser crime than charged). As future criminal justice professionals, it is important for you to fully understand the purposes, goals, and procedures for plea agreements. In this video presentation, weigh the significance of plea bargains and the impact eliminating them would have upon the criminal justice system. Pay close attention to the limited role that judges play in plea bargains. Choose your side wisely; you will be defending your position in your video!
Prepare a two- to three-minute video presentation with detailing the following information:
- Explain the plea bargaining process.
- List the elements of a valid plea bargain.
- Define the role of a judge in the plea bargaining process.
- Create and provide an opinion on whether plea bargaining is a benefit to the United States criminal justice system and why.
- If you are in favor of continuing plea bargaining, address arguments against its continued prevalence.
- If you are against continuing plea bargaining, address arguments for its continued prevalence.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.