Final Business Plan Presentation
Business plans provide the information funding sources need to determine whether or not they will invest in your business. For your final assignment, you will prepare a slide presentation with speaker’s notes such as you would use if presenting in person to the funding decision maker you identified in your Obtaining Start-Up Funds assignment. In your presentation, you will need to convince your funding source to provide the funds that your business needs.
Your presentation will expand on the outline you created in the Week 4 homework, incorporate the feedback from each of the previous assignments, and include an executive summary, an exit strategy, and speaker notes, plus title and sources slides
. (Attached the week 4 assignment as additional reference)
Address the following in your presentation:
1. Include speaker notes to accompany each slide that emphasize and expand on the key points to the stakeholders. Please be clear and thorough as if you were presenting to the investor in person.
2. Create a one- or two-slide executive summary that is an at-a-glance overview of your business plan as a whole. It should touch on your company profile and goals, as well as each of the heading topics in your outline, including the business model, target market, and funding.
. Tip: Create your executive summary after you finish building the presentation.
· Create one- or two-slides that expand on each of the topic headings that you provided in your outline from the Week 4 homework activity, Business Plan Outline.
· For the Business Model slide, incorporate the feedback you received from the assignment, Business Models, to describe your selected business model, and explain why you chose it.
· For the Target Market Segment slide, incorporate the feedback you received from the assignment, Target Market Segment, to describe your selected primary and secondary target markets, and explain why you chose them.
· For the Start-Up Funds slide, incorporate the feedback you received from the assignment, Obtaining Start-Up Funds, to identify your funding sources, why you chose them, and the sources you decided not to pursue and why.
· Create a one-slide Exit Strategy slide where you discuss two key factors you would consider when planning an exit strategy. Provide an explanation to support your reasoning.
Dr. James Reuther
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
February 1, 2023
The business plan best suited for my business is a lean plan. A lean plan is best suited because it will entail how to manage the strategy, tactics, dates, milestones, activities, and cash flows of the restaurant to be set out in this case. It will include deadlines and budgets as well as the essential elements. This will be a useful plan to gauge the manpower I need for the restaurant and the finances needed to start the business. Berry (n.d) argues that it allows for clarifications on the targeted market, what the business is offering, underlying business identity, and the business’s long-term goals.
· Overview of the restaurant business plan
· Market Opportunity
· Restaurant Management
· Projections for finances ; Funding
· The Restaurant Concept
· Technology to be employed
· Business Model
· Keys to Success
· Long Term Strategy
· Intellectual Property
· Menu Items
· Customer Service
· Strict Inventory Controls
· Purchasing Cost Controls
· Recipe a Portion Controls
· Menu Blending
· Sanitation of Food Handling
· Managements Role
· Software a Systems
· Money a Profit Management
Training and Hiring
· Hiring competent staff
· Training for skill improvement
· Retaining the best talent
· Food Costs
· Tools and Equipment Costs
· Staff Turnover / Training Costs
· Operating Details
· Location strategic evaluation
· Industry Overview
· Restaurant Demographics
· Competition status and landscape
· Direct Competitors
· Analysis of Competitive Advantages
· Target Market Overview
· Market Positioning ; Brand
· Marketing Strategies
Company ; Management
· Management Team
· Staffing Plan
· External Issues
· Startup Expenditures
· Revenue Assumptions
· Cost of Goods Sold
· Operating Expense Assumptions
· Balance Sheet Assumptions
· Bank Loan Assumptions
· Balance Sheet
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.