Prepare a professional cover letter
there are 3 sections of a cover letter that are required when writing a professional cover letter to include with your resume:
Introductory paragraph (to attract the potential employerâ€™s attention)
Main Body (to highlight and draw attention to your skills)
Closing paragraph (to ask for an interview)
Using the lecture notes above, the video in this weekâ€™s discussion forum, and sources from the internet, write and submit a cover letter for a job you are interested in applying for.Â You can use indeed.com, careerbuilder.com, LinkedIn, or look for job opening on a companyâ€™s website to find a job opportunity that interest you. Be sure to include a copy of the job posting with your cover letter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG68Ymazo18 [Title: Top Interview Tips: Common Questions, Nonverbal Communication & More]Â
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIXkf8WOlkÂ [Title: Good interview, bad interview]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.