The major project due in Module 12 is going to be a set of instructions that includes two supporting graphics. For this assignment, I want you to submit your two draft graphics that you plan to use in the instructions. The graphics you submit here are aÂ draftÂ of what will be due in the final instructions in Module 12. The graphicsÂ must beÂ custom-made charts, images, or diagrams that add clarity for your audience.Â These graphics must both include appropriate alt text.Â You should not use any source material while completing this activity. The structure, steps, graphics and other ideas must all be your own.
Lesson 11 Overview, Learning Outcomes, and Checklist-2
This unit orients students to the course, introduces us all to each other, and helps students to understand differences between academic and professional/technical writing.
After completing this lesson, students should be able to:
Â· Understand the general audience,Â purpose, and useÂ of informational reports
Â· Understand the various typesÂ of informational reports
Â· Create a informative progress report for a specificÂ audience,Â purpose,Â and useÂ
For this lesson, make sure to:
Strategies for Technical Communication in the Workplace, 4th Edition
Â· Read Chapter 7
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.