Please see the file attached
1.â€ Mopping the Floorâ€ Response Paper 2 pages (Please the file attached)
2. Pretend you are a Chief Justice and you get to write case law governing interrogation and right to counsel aspects regarding 5th amendment rights. Define when and what circumstances where the state can no longer deny a person the right to remain silent and the right to legal counsel. (200 words)
3. Listen to 2 (two) episodes of the Ear Hustle podcast and write a
3 page paper connection the discussions to course material
Part 1: â€œEar Hustleâ€ Ep: Home for is really a memory.
This is the case of Leslie Van Houten.
Leslie has served more time in prison than anyone weâ€™ve ever interviewed on the show: over half a century, for a crime committed when she was 19. Four times, the parole board has deemed her fit for release. Each time, Californiaâ€™s governor denied it. What does it mean to live a meaningful life when nearly all of it is spent behind bars?
Â· Retribution: An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
Â· Life in prison
Â· Three basic categories are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-Degree Murders
Part 2: â€œEar Hustleâ€ Ep: Dirty Water (Restorative Justice)
Restorative justice seeks to examine the harmful impact of a crime and then determines what can be done to repair that harm while holding the person who caused it accountable for his or her actions. Accountability for the offender means accepting responsibility and acting to repair the harm done.
Sex trafficking crimes are hard to talk about. In this episode, Sara Kruzan and LA share their individual experiences of being â€œin the life.â€
Â· Sex offenders underage
Â· Juvenile Sentenced to life in prison
Â· Meganâ€™s law
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.