Please see attachment
Using segmentation variables, describe your prospective customer; e.g. demographic, behavioral, psychometrics, etc. Ensure you are using
The Diffusion of Innovations (DOI) theory (Rogers, E. 1983) to help with your analysis. Evaluate why your customers would want your product and/or services versus the competition’s. Who or what other companies are currently providing these products and/or services to these customers? Explain how you can differentiate yourself from those companies. Support your ideas, hypothesis and suppositions with fact based research in an APA styled paper. You must include at least one graphic, such as a chart or table that displays segmentation details about your customer.
Minimum 3 pages plus 1 graphic
Minimum 2 scholarly sources
Rogers, E. (2003). Diffusion of Innovations (5th Edition). Free Press.
Smith, W. R. (1956). Product differentiation and market segmentation as alternative marketing strategies: Journal of Marketing (Vol. 21, Issue 1, July) Pg. 3-8. Retrieved from
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.