Please read the following chapter about the intercultural application of diversity and inclusion, watch the short video on the advantages of cultural diversity, and then complete the SLP assignment.
Ferdman, B. M., & Deane, B. R. (2014). Chapter 5: Intercultural competence: Vital
perspectives for diversity and inclusion. In Diversity at work: The practice of inclusion.
[Books24x7 version]. Available in the Trident Online Library.
Films Media Group. (2017).Â
A conversation with Monique Nelson: Conversations with giantsÂ [Video]. Films on Demand. Available in the Trident Online Library in the Films on Demand database
Jones, G., Chirino Chace, B., & Wright, J. (2020). Cultural diversity drives innovation: Empowering teams for success.Â
International Journal of Innovation Science, 12(3), 323-343.Â
Â Available in the Trident Online Library.Â
Weâ€™ve all had experiences where we have been frustrated by a decision that our supervisor made. You have probably blamed this decision on your boss being â€œclosed-minded,â€ â€œstubborn,â€ or â€œpigheaded.â€ But after reading the background materials you should be able to more precisely examine and define the precise decision-making biases or pitfalls that your supervisor made.
For this assignment, think of three bad decisions that your current or past supervisors made. For each decision, explain what bias discussed in the background materials likely led to this bad decision. You must use biases specifically discussed in Bolland and Fletcher (2012); Kourdi (2003); or Hammond, Keeney, and Raiffa (2008). For each of the three decisions, include:
A) A brief description of the decision and why you think it was a bad one
B) What kind of bias you think lead to this decision, and why
C) A reference to one of the background readings from this module
Finally, conclude your paper with a discussion about which of the three readings from the background materials would be most useful for your supervisor to read in order to help make better decisions and avoid biases. Explain why you think this reading would be more useful than the other two readings.
The paper should be 2â€“3 pages in length.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Â· Follow the assignment instructions closely and follow all steps listed in the instructions.
Â· Stay focused on the precise assignment questions; donâ€™t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
Â· Make sure to cite readings from the background materials page. Rely primarily on the required background readings as your sources of information.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.