Please follow posted directions
As interdisciplinary prac!!oners, we are privileged to share scholarly resources with one another. For this ac!vity, you will be
sharing resources with your colleagues in nursing and other health professions as well to help guide your reflec!on about the
course concepts and your self-assessment of your growth.
In this moduleâ€™s resources, you read about the importance and process of reflec!on in learning. Many models of reflec!on guide
this prac!ce. In this ac!vity, you will dra” a short essay inspired by various reflec!ve models to evaluate on your learning from
this course. The graphic below illustrates the reflec!ve cycle that you will engage in for this assignment.
By inves!ga!ng the scholarly literature and your primary textbook, you will answer the ques!ons in your essay: How have your
views changed in recent weeks? In what ways will your new understanding of global health shape your professional commitment
to disease preven!on? Where could you implement the knowledge gained to provide a larger impact?
In this short essay, reflect upon your experience in this course. You are encouraged to personalize your responses while
remaining anchored to the literature.
Note that you should cite at least three scholarly sources from your inves!ga!on. For this assignment, you can refer to the
3/30/23, 2:57 AM
Page 1 of 3
textbook as one of your three sources. The evidence should not be older than five years. To access the Shapiro Library Guide:
Nursingâ€”Graduate, go to the Start Here sec!on of the course.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
1. Ini!al Belief: Explain your ini!al belief about your role in global health. What did you think about your role before taking
2. Course Insights: Evaluate the scholarly evidence and insights that you came across during the course that changed your
perspec!ve in some way. In other words, what specific readings or course concepts did you encounter that have
informed your perspec!ve? How and why did each change your perspec!ve?
3. Evolved Belief: Analyze how your understanding of your role in global health has changed. In other words, how have your
specific beliefs, expecta!ons, or percep!ons changed about your role compared to your pre-course
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.