Please check the attached files! Hw and its excel.
OSCM 471/571 Optimization and Decision Support Modeling for Business
Homework 3, Spring 2023
Notice for Homework 3
Instructor: Seokjun Youn (
Due date: Thursday 3/16, 11:59 pm
Please submit your files to D2L > Assignments > Homework 3
A Word file (or PDF) with your answers combined into a single document.
An Excel spreadsheet template with your answers (for some sub-questions).
This homework is made up of THREE questions (20 pts):
Â· Lecture 3-2: LP What-if Analysis
Q1: 5 sub-questions (4 pts)
Q2: 4 sub-questions (4 pts)
Q3: 1 sub-questions (2 pts)
Â· Lecture Note 4: Network Models
Q4: 1 sub-questions (3 pts)
Q5: 2 sub-questions (3.5 pts)
Q6: 2 sub-questions (3.5 pts)
Students may choose either handwriting or word processing (or both).
Â· Handwriting: please properly scan or take photos and organize them into one file before uploading in D2L.
Please write down your solutions step-by-step for partial credit.
You may use:
Â· Your textbook and notes from the class.
Â· Notes or sources from a related class or internet source.
Â· Discussion with the instructor.
Â· Voluntary, mutual, and cooperative discussion with other students currently taking the class.
You may not use:
Â· Solution manuals (printed or electronic).
Â· Copying from other students in this class, including expecting them to reveal their solutions in â€œdiscussion.â€
Â· It is fine if your answer is not 100% correct. However, if you do not put enough effort to the assignment, your score for this homework will be lower than your expectation. So, please try to convince your logic to instructor.
1. Ken and Larry, Inc., supplies its ice cream parlors with three flavors of ice cream: chocolate, vanilla, and banana. Due to extremely hot weather and a high demand for its products, the company has run short of its supply of ingredients: milk, sugar, and cream. Hence, they will not be able to fill all the orders received from their retail outlets, the ice cream parlors. D
|Union Airways Personnel Scheduling Problem|
|Cost per Shift||$170||$160||$175||$180||$195||MinimumNeeded||J8:J17|
|Time Period||Shift Works Time Period? (1=yes, 0=no)||Working||Needed||ShiftWorksTimePeriod||C8:G17|
|Wyndor Glass Co. Product-Mix Problem|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.