DescriptionDepartment of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Marketing Management (MGT 201)
Due Date: 18th February 2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Marketing Management
Course Code: MGT201
Student’s ID Number:
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Outline an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.
Demonstrate the ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological
factors which influence consumer’s decision. (CLO-3)
Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the
changing global environment. (CLO-4)
Read the Chapter Case Study “P&G Segments its Market along Multiple Dimensions” from
Chapter No- 9 “Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning” Page: – 308 and 309 given in your
textbook/E-book – “Marketing” (8th ed.) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael Levy (2022) and
answer the following Questions:
1. In addition to the list of options presented in this case, how else might a multinational,
multibrand conglomerate like P&G segment its millions of customers? Use other ideas from
the chapter to suggest other segmentation methods that could be used.(2.5 Marks)
2. What are the other emerging segments of consumers that would be attractive for P&G, such
that it might start developing new product lines to appeal to them? (2.5 Marks)
Reading required: – Read Chapter 10, 11, 15 and 17 carefully and then answer the following
questions based on your understanding.
1. Grocery chains such as Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets track consumers’ purchasing habits
through store loyalty cards like Iktisab. These cards collect purchasing data and build consumer
profiles. How can grocers like Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets use these data to create value for
the firm and consumers?
Chapter-10. (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
2. Identify a specific brand of your choice from the local market that has developed a high level
of brand equity. What specific aspects of that brand establish its brand equity? Critically
examine based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-11. Chapter-11 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum
3. Coupons and rebates benefit different distribution channel members. Which would you prefer
if you were a manufacturer, a retailer, and a consumer and why? Explain based on the concepts
discussed in Chapter-15.
Chapter-15 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
4. Some argue that retailers can be eliminated from the distribution channel because they only
add costs to the final product without creating any value-added services in the process. Do you
agree with this viewpoint? Are consumers likely to make most purchases directly from
manufacturers in the near future? Provide justification for your answers based on the concepts
discussed in Chapter-17.
Chapter-17 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
Important Notes: •
For each question, you need to answer not in less than 150 Words.
Support your answers with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the
textbook and scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles etc.
Use APA style for writing references.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.