PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK
Privileged communication is a legal concept that prohibits the disclosure of confidential communications, while referring to confidentiality as the ethical responsibility of professionals to safeguard clients from unauthorized disclosures. This is one example of an important distinction that spans the legalities and ethical nature of professional practice. An understanding of these distinctions is not only characteristic of a responsible professional, but is also vital to the provision of ethically and legally accountable services in clientsâ€™ best interests.
Discuss the differences between confidentiality, privacy, and privileged communication, as well as the differences between the duty to warn and duty to protect. What would you think is the most important aspect of confidentiality as it relates to your profession?
Present a scenario in which you discuss some of your ideas in simple and clear language, as though you were having an actual discussion with a colleague who was in training. Then, discuss situations in which it is legally required that you breach confidentiality. Your initial post should be at least 300 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.