Who can help with this PowerPoint? Personal Best Leadership Experience
Personal Best Leadership Experience
Experience is an excellent teacher in the subject of leadership. People learn what to do from trying something themselves and/or watching others. We may tend to base our understanding of leadership on the best experiences, those times when we lead well or watch as others lead well. This reflective assignment provides a way for you to present your “personal best” leadership experience. Be sure to include at least these three items in your presentation.
Your presentation must be a minimum of 10 slides.
1. Describe the context of your best leadership situation/experience. Where/when did it take place?
2. List 2-3 important actions or behaviors you took as a leader in this situation. In other words, what things did you do as a leader that made a difference in this situation?
3. What words would you use to describe this experience? Describe your takeaways from the experience. [No citations/references required unless you use a paraphrase or quote from another source]
About APA 7th Edition
APA 7th edition is the latest version of the American Psychological Association (APA) citation and referencing style guide. It is commonly used in social sciences, psychology, education, and other related fields for writing academic papers, research articles, and dissertations. The APA 7th edition provides guidelines for citing sources, formatting the document, and organizing the structure of the paper.
An illustration/example of APA 7th edition citation for a journal article is as follows:
Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day of Publication). Title of the article. Title of the Journal, volume number(issue number), page range.
Smith, J. (2022, June 10). The impact of technology on mental health. Journal of Technology and Mental Health, 3(2), 50-60.
In the reference list, the sources are listed in alphabetical order by the author’s last name. In-text citations are used in the main text to give credit to sources and include the author’s last name and the year of publication.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.