Nurse Leader Interview Paper InstructionsInterview (in person, face to face) a leader relevant to the designated specialty role of choice (e.g. Nursing Director, Nursing Professor, Nurse Entrepreneur, or the equivalent in an organization that would hire a Master of Science prepared nurse (Advanced Practice Nurse) in your specialty .The nurse leader interview will be developed into an APA formatted paper.Â The paper will begin with a brief introduction of the leader being interviewed and will proceed to the questions asked and answers received. Additionally, the paper will need to conclude with a summary of the interview process.Â
A Learning Conversation (Level Heading): State each question you posed along with the interviewee’s responses. The questions should include (but NOT be limited to) each topical area delineated below:Â Â
- Determine from the interviewee what are the mission/vision/ goals of the organization.
- Describe the intervieweeâ€™s expectations of an advanced practice nurse- a leader within his, or her specialty.
- Discuss what the interviewee believes it takes for the Bachelor of Science prepared nurse to academically excel at the advanced practice nursing level and transition to a nurse leader in this organization.
- Develop at least 5 additional, relevant questions that serve to further your understanding of critical elements as related to successful specialty role transition within the specific organization.
The conversation should be well organized in terms of categories of questions sharing a similar focus and should be presented in such a way as to be helpful to other individuals attempting to transition into new specialty nursing roles within similar types of organizations.
Note: This is NOT a “job interview.”the student is a self-invited guest interviewing the organizational leader. Questions about such items as salary, benefits, job opportunities, etc. are not appropriate.
-YOU MUST SELECT A leader relevant to the designated specialty role of choice (e.g. Nursing Director, Nursing Professor, Nurse Entrepreneur, or the equivalent in an organization that would hire a Master of Science prepared nurse (Advanced Practice Nurse) .
– INTERVIEW MUST BE LIKE IF WERE IN PERSON, LIKE A REAL INTERVIEW
– READ THOROUGHLY THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE
– DUE DATE MARCH 15, 2023
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.