- No meta-analyses or systematic reviews
- No government, organization or â€œmiscellaneousâ€ reports
- No white papers or issue papers
- No editorials (letter to the editor), commentaries, or “introduction” to the
issue or special issue, or series, etc.
- No popular magazine articles
- No books
- No articles for which you cannot provide a full citation for the article
and/or have only an internet URL
- No articles based on content and/or research studies outside of the United States
- Three (3) peer reviewed journal articles are required. The journal articles must have been published between 2018 and 2023
- The content of each journal article must be related to your topic (chosen from the Grand Challenges for Social Work) for the research proposal, with the following requirements:
- Two (2) of the articles must be related to a research study that is directly related to your topic
1. What is your general topic area for your research proposal? (Using one of the grand challenges from social work ,
â€œAdvance long, healthy and productive livesâ€.
2. Find 5 peer-reviewed journal articles you might use for your research proposal. They should be on the same general topic. List them alphabetically using their full citations in APA format, as you would on your reference page.
3. For each entry, please describe:
a. What database or search engine did you use?
b. The search query (or queries) you used to find these sources.
4. What are some other keywords that might be used interchangeably with the keywords you used in your search query to provide you with additional results?
The topic is based on â€œadvance long, healthy and productive livesâ€.
March 4th, 2023
SW- Research and Statistics
Description of problem
Advance Long, Healthy, and Productive Livesâ€”Issue
To summarize one of the many grand challenges, this one touches on how it is a challenge for older adults, children, and families to thrive and live productive lives. Both youth and older adults tend to be affected by this challenge. There are many reasons why people donâ€™t live healthy, long, and productive lives. Unemployment and not receiving proper health care are examples, as well as the impact of COVID-19. However, this challenge mostly affects older adults.
It is important to promote health and well-being because it can ensure a better purpose for individuals and build flourishing societies.
Statistics about problem/population
Population: Promoting a healthy lifestyle can prevent individuals from getting type 2 diabetes.
â€These lifestyles changes can cut their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by as much as 58% (71% for those over 60â€.
Example of Problem :COVID-19 caused the biggest drop in life expectancy since WWII.
â€COVID-19 caused about 375,000 deaths during 2020, contributing to a 16 percent increase in the death rate.â€
Social work approach
Using a mezzo-practice approach, I would work within families to address the issue and assist families and communities in finding their life’s purpose. I would make sure they are informed about the local resources available to them. Also understanding the importance of stress management.
Older Adults:Â However, to improve the situation, I would recommend older adults become active throughout the day by offering programs they can go to during the day. Â Also, eat healthier and exercise regularly.
Young adults:Â I would improve the issue by getting the youth population involved, more active, and participating in youth programs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.