Need help with a question
Top of Form
The director of IT has indicated that the board of directors is compiling a corporate portfolio on ethics and has asked all departments to contribute information on how a code of ethics impacts daily decisions. The director of IT has asked for you to help by providing an example.
Using the links provided,
research at least 2 of
the following codes of ethics:
(ISC)2 Code of Ethics
The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultant
(EC-Council) – https://cert.eccouncil.org/code-of-ethics.html
System Administration, Networking, and Security Institute
(SANS) – https://www.sans.org/
Global Information Assurance Certification
(GIAC) – https://www.giac.org/policies/ethics/
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
(IEEE) – https://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/governance/p7-8.html
Write a 1- to 2-page ethical choice example using MicrosoftÂ® Word. Complete the following in your document:
Â· Reflect on ethical considerations for each type of data involved (e.g., active directory user information, reporting information, logs). Explain how to apply your knowledge of ethical theories to decisions you would make as a security administrator for System Center 2012.
Â· Select 2 of the codes of ethics you researched and quote the items you would use in your corporate code of ethics. Explain how they would help you implement ethical choices when working as an administrator of System Center 2012 Active Directory user information, reporting information, and logs.
CiteÂ any references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.