My project topic is: popping time of 2 different cornes.
In this project we did the quiz before attempting the project and in this we discussed the approach of over project with a series of answers. Please look over the quiz carefully. Our project topic is: poping time of 2 different cornes and in this we take factors such as temperature and different medium heating design. I think this is 2k factorial design. I need 5 pages report with full analysis.
Each student is required to perform and analyze an experiment using the techniques that have been discussed in class. It is not required that the experiment is complex but it is required that you show a good understanding of experimental design. Choose a topic that is of interest to you.
The expectations are:
1) The project report is clear and well structured. It has a clear definition of the experimental objectives and culminates with practical conclusions and recommendations. In particular all issues that were encountered are summarized along with recommendations for future experiments.
2) The response variable that is chosen is objective and measurable. There must also be a clear operational definition of the response.
3) A “recipe” for experimentation is followed. This will help ensure that the experiment has been properly planned and increase chances of success. Quiz 3 has been created to help guide you in this.
4) Topics such as randomization and blocking have been considered.
As necessary, check-in with faculty during the execution of this project, however be aware that faculty guidance will be limited to providing references to help address any issues and broad suggestions – this is your project.
75% of the assigned mark will be based on the execution of the project (as demonstrated by your approach, analysis, conclusions and recommendations) and 25% of the assigned mark will be based on the quality of the submitted report. Make sure that the report is well-structured, all graphs and tables are clearly identified and no superfluous Minitab output is included (superfluous output is session window contents that add no value, or are not adequately discussed or referenced in the report!).
In your report you will also be expected to provide images of the experimental set up
Open file Etchrate
How many corner points were run in the experiment? 8
How many center points? Ans 8
How many blocks? Ans 1
1. Analyze the data for RateA and answer the following:
2. What is the reduced model using a bottom-up approach? ABC
3. What is the yield when Temp=190, Spray=100 and Conc=0.3? 8.24
4. What process configuration do you recommend to maximize Rate A? Factorial Plot
5. What is the maximum possible yield?
Repeat 1 â€“ 5 for RateB
|Contrast||323||50||-30||10||Y = 27.5 + 4.17*A -2.5*B + 0.83* A*B|
STudent Assigned Data Set
Data Set 1
Before reduction of ANOVA table:
Analysis of Variance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.