MGT402 Assignment 1
Saudi Electronic University
Department of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Entrepreneurship and small business (MGT 402)
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard ( WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Place of Submission is Blackboard.
· Weight 15 Marks
1. Describe the place of small business in history and explore the strengths and weaknesses of small business. (LO 1)
2. Design a solid projected financial plan and conduct a breakeven analysis for a small company. (LO 3)
3. Demonstrate the ability to deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (LO 5)
Students are supposed to read the attached Case -Panda Sunglasses. Based on your understanding of the case and basic concepts of Entrepreneurship.
Answer the following question:
1. How can social entrepreneurs such as the founders of Panada Sunglasses use their companies’ social missions to attract customers and promote their business? (3 marks)
2. How should the founders of Panada Sunglasses define a unique selling proposition for their company that resonate with customers? (3 marks)
3. Write a brief memo to the founders of Panda Sunglasses outlining a bootstrap marketing plan for the company? (3 marks)
4. Use the business model canvas to illustrate Panda Sunglasses business model. Can you identify other revenue streams that could support the company? How can the company strengthen its relationships with customers? (3 marks)
5.How should the founders of Panda Sunglasses use social media to market their company and its products? What can they do to increase the traffic to and generate more sales from their company’s Web site? (3 marks)
· Reference should be included.
A compare and contrast essay requires you to analyze the similarities and differences between two or more subjects, and may be organized in different ways depending on your specific assignment. Here are some steps to help you write a successful compare and contrast essay, along with examples and references:
Choose your subjects: The first step is to select the subjects you want to compare and contrast. They can be anything, from books and movies to historical events and scientific theories. For example, you could compare and contrast two different artists, two different sports teams, or two different approaches to solving a particular problem.
Brainstorm similarities and differences: Once you have your subjects, make a list of the ways in which they are similar and the ways in which they are different. This will help you identify key points that you can use in your essay.
Develop a thesis statement: Your thesis statement should make a clear argument about the similarities and differences you will be exploring. It should also provide a roadmap for your essay. For example, you could argue that two different works of literature share similar themes, but differ in their treatment of those themes.
Choose an organizational structure: Depending on your assignment, you may be required to organize your essay in a certain way. Some possible organizational structures include point-by-point comparison, in which you discuss each point of comparison in turn, or subject-by-subject comparison, in which you discuss all aspects of one subject before moving on to the next.
Write the essay: Once you have your thesis statement and organizational structure, you can begin writing the essay. Be sure to use evidence to support your claims, and to make clear connections between the subjects you are comparing and contrasting.
Examples of compare and contrast essay topics include:
The similarities and differences between two different cultures, such as American and Chinese culture.
The similarities and differences between two different historical periods, such as the Renaissance and the Enlightenment.
The similarities and differences between two different literary works, such as “The Great Gatsby” and “Pride and Prejudice.”
“Comparing Cultures: America and China” by Steven A. Leibo (reference 1)
“The Enlightenment and the Renaissance” by Jonathan Israel (reference 2)
“Comparing ‘The Great Gatsby’ and ‘Pride and Prejudice'” by Kelly J. Mays (reference 3)
Leibo, Steven A. “Comparing Cultures: America and China.” The Huffington Post, 27 Oct. 2015, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/comparing-cultures-americ_b_8387580.
Israel, Jonathan. “The Enlightenment and the Renaissance.” The Oxford Handbook of the Age of Enlightenment, edited by Knud Haakonssen, Oxford University Press, 2015, pp. 14-31.
Mays, Kelly J. “Comparing ‘The Great Gatsby’ and ‘Pride and Prejudice’.” The Norton Introduction to Literature, 13th ed., W. W. Norton & Company, 2018, pp. 657-658.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.